Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 15:22:40 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/lustre/lnet/libcfs/linux/linux-curproc.c
  drivers/staging/lustre/lnet/libcfs/linux/linux-prim.c

between commit:

  304ec482f562 ("get rid of pointless includes of fs_struct.h")

from the vfs tree and commits:

  37d3b407dc14 ("staging: lustre: remove linux-curproc.c")
  6b7936ceefa7 ("staging: lustre: make signal-blocking functions inline")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell