Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nds32 tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 10:51:03 +1100

Hi Greentime,

Today's linux-next merge of the nds32 tree got a conflict in:

  arch/cris/include/asm/io.h

between commit:

  77b0b77f7812 ("CRIS: Drop support for the CRIS port")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  c25a4f41b284 ("cris: add ioremap_nocache declaration before include asm-generic/io.h.")

from the nds32 tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell