Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the printk tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:45:00 +1100

Hi Petr,

Today's linux-next merge of the printk tree got a conflict in:

  arch/blackfin/kernel/dumpstack.c

between commit:

  e7e57f690e38 ("arch: remove blackfin port")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  33251b634b4a ("dump_stack: convert generic dump_stack into a weak symbol")

from the printk tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell