Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:51:53 +1100

Hi Herbert,

Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/crypto/bfin_crc.c

between commit:

  1d77094897bc ("crypto: remove blackfin CRC driver")

from the asm-generic tree and commits:

  f1b298103e14 ("crypto: bfin_crc - Add empty hash export and import")
  5471f2e2b5ea ("crypto: bfin_crc - Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in bfin_crypto_crc_probe()")

from the crypto tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell