Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the spi tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:11:33 +1100

Hi Mark,

Today's linux-next merge of the spi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/spi/Kconfig

between commit:

  588020dcb92a ("treewide: simplify Kconfig dependencies for removed archs")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  e3d001a0c29d ("spi: kconfig: Remove AVR32 dep. from SPI_ATMEL")

from the spi tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell