Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the irqchip tree with the nds32 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:32:38 +1100

Hi Marc,

Today's linux-next merge of the irqchip tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/irqchip/Makefile

between commit:

  abe45fd9f1b0 ("irqchip: Andestech Internal Vector Interrupt Controller driver")

from the nds32 tree and commit:

  f55c73aef890 ("irqchip/pdc: Add PDC interrupt controller for QCOM SoCs")

from the irqchip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/irqchip/Makefile
index 110de02bb215,c35ee5345a53..000000000000
--- a/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
@@@ -83,4 -85,4 +83,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_IRQ_UNIPHIER_AIDET)	+= irq
  obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_SYNQUACER)		+= irq-sni-exiu.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MESON_IRQ_GPIO)		+= irq-meson-gpio.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_GOLDFISH_PIC) 		+= irq-goldfish-pic.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_NDS32)			+= irq-ativic32.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_QCOM_PDC)			+= qcom-pdc.o