Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 17:58:41 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/ccree/Kconfig
  drivers/staging/ccree/Makefile

between commit:

  e294ca1cca3a ("staging: ccree: rename staging ver and mark as broken")

from the crypto tree and commit:

  8b0217965418 ("staging: ccree: remove ccree staging driver copy")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell