Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:08:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h

between commit:

  e742a17cd360 ("drm/sun4i: tcon: Reduce the scope of the LVDS error a bit")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  6664e9dc5383 ("drm/sun4i: Add support for A80 TCONs")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h
index abdc6ad6b384,d3a945b7bb60..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/sun4i/sun4i_tcon.h
@@@ -176,7 -176,7 +176,8 @@@ struct sun4i_tcon_quirks 
  	bool	has_channel_1;	/* a33 does not have channel 1 */
  	bool	has_lvds_alt;	/* Does the LVDS clock have a parent other than the TCON clock? */
  	bool	needs_de_be_mux; /* sun6i needs mux to select backend */
 +	bool	supports_lvds;   /* Does the TCON support an LVDS output? */
+ 	bool    needs_edp_reset; /* a80 edp reset needed for tcon0 access */
  
  	/* callback to handle tcon muxing options */
  	int	(*set_mux)(struct sun4i_tcon *, const struct drm_encoder *);