Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:54:38 +1100

Hi Martin,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/qla2xxx/qla_os.c

between commit:

  2b5b96473efc ("scsi: qla2xxx: Fix FC-NVMe LUN discovery")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  33b28357dd00 ("scsi: qla2xxx: Fix Async GPN_FT for FCP and FC-NVMe scan")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell