Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:59:26 +1100

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  fs/ocfs2/filecheck.c

between commit:

  e24e960c7fe2 ("sched/wait, fs/ocfs2: Convert wait_on_atomic_t() usage to the new wait_var_event() API")

from the tip tree and commit:

  5a5b76d17dc4 ("ocfs2: add kobject for online file check")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell