Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pci tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 12:14:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci tree got a conflict in:

  arch/cris/arch-v32/drivers/pci/bios.c

between commits:

  c690eddc2f3b ("CRIS: Drop support for the CRIS port")
  fd8773f9f544 ("arch: remove frv port")
  739d875dd698 ("mn10300: Remove the architecture")

from the asm-generic tree and commit:

  31cbca85df15 ("PCI/MSI: Don't set up INTx if MSI or MSI-X is enabled")

from the pci tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell