Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the clk-samsung tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:19:40 +1000

Hi Sylwester,

After merging the clk-samsung tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440-sd5v1.dts:10:0:
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440.dtsi:9:10: fatal error: dt-bindings/clock/exynos5440.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dt-bindings/clock/exynos5440.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
scripts/Makefile.lib:291: recipe for target 'arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440-sd5v1.dtb' failed
In file included from arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440-ssdk5440.dts:10:0:
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5440.dtsi:9:10: fatal error: dt-bindings/clock/exynos5440.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dt-bindings/clock/exynos5440.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  f986c0e40ff5 ("clk: samsung: Remove support for Exynos5440")

I used the version of the clk-samsung tree from next-20180424 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell