Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 11:52:43 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/net/ip6_route.h

between commit:

  edd7ceb78296 ("ipv6: Allow non-gateway ECMP for IPv6")

from the net tree and commit:

  93c2fb253d17 ("net/ipv6: Rename fib6_info struct elements")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc include/net/ip6_route.h
index abceb5864d99,8df4ff798b04..000000000000
--- a/include/net/ip6_route.h
+++ b/include/net/ip6_route.h
@@@ -66,9 -66,10 +66,9 @@@ static inline bool rt6_need_strict(cons
  		(IPV6_ADDR_MULTICAST | IPV6_ADDR_LINKLOCAL | IPV6_ADDR_LOOPBACK);
  }
  
- static inline bool rt6_qualify_for_ecmp(const struct rt6_info *rt)
+ static inline bool rt6_qualify_for_ecmp(const struct fib6_info *f6i)
  {
- 	return (rt->rt6i_flags & (RTF_ADDRCONF | RTF_DYNAMIC)) == 0;
 -	return (f6i->fib6_flags & (RTF_GATEWAY|RTF_ADDRCONF|RTF_DYNAMIC)) ==
 -	       RTF_GATEWAY;
++	return (f6i->fib6_flags & (RTF_ADDRCONF | RTF_DYNAMIC)) == 0;
  }
  
  void ip6_route_input(struct sk_buff *skb);