Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 09:52:00 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/bpf/syscall.c

between commit:

  9ef09e35e521 ("bpf: fix possible spectre-v1 in find_and_alloc_map()")

from the net tree and commit:

  a26ca7c982cb ("bpf: btf: Add pretty print support to the basic arraymap")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the conflicting addition of an include of
linux/btf.h in the latter commit as it had already been included
earlier in the file by a previous commit) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell