Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 10:26:38 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  arch/s390/net/bpf_jit.S

between commit:

  de5cb6eb514e ("s390: use expoline thunks in the BPF JIT")

from the s390 tree and commit:

  e1cf4befa297 ("bpf, s390x: remove ld_abs/ld_ind")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file as the latter does) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell