Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the samsung-krzk tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 09:16:34 +1000

Hi Krzysztof,

Today's linux-next merge of the samsung-krzk tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig

between commit:

  4965a68780c5 ("arch: define the ARCH_DMA_ADDR_T_64BIT config symbol in lib/Kconfig")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  c5deb598089c ("ARM: exynos: Remove support for Exynos5440")

from the samsung-krzk tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the whole section modified by
the former, so I just removed the section) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell