Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 11:38:29 +1000

Hi Jonathan,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/features/io/dma-api-debug/arch-support.txt

between commit:

  6e88628d03dd ("dma-debug: remove CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_API_DEBUG")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  7156fc292850 ("Documentation/features: Refresh the arch support status files in place")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (I just remobved the file like the former commit did) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell