Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 14:34:04 +1000

Hi Greg,

After merging the staging tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/staging/most/video/video.c: In function 'vidioc_enum_fmt_vid_cap':
drivers/staging/most/video/video.c:265:25: warning: unused variable 'mdev' [-Wunused-variable]
  struct most_video_dev *mdev = fh->mdev;
                         ^~~~
drivers/staging/most/video/video.c: In function 'vidioc_g_fmt_vid_cap':
drivers/staging/most/video/video.c:282:25: warning: unused variable 'mdev' [-Wunused-variable]
  struct most_video_dev *mdev = fh->mdev;
                         ^~~~
drivers/staging/most/video/video.c: In function 'vidioc_g_std':
drivers/staging/most/video/video.c:309:25: warning: unused variable 'mdev' [-Wunused-variable]
  struct most_video_dev *mdev = fh->mdev;
                         ^~~~

Introduced by commit

  7d7cdb4fa552 ("staging: most: video: remove debugging code")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell