Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with the net-next tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 02:38:10 +0100

Hi James,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/qedf/qedf.h

between commit:

  8673daf4f55bf3b91 ("qedf: Add get_generic_tlv_data handler.")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  4b9b7fabb39b3e9d7 ("scsi: qedf: Improve firmware debug dump handling")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/scsi/qedf/qedf.h
index cabb6af60fb8,2372a40326f8..000000000000
--- a/drivers/scsi/qedf/qedf.h
+++ b/drivers/scsi/qedf/qedf.h
@@@ -501,9 -499,8 +504,10 @@@ extern int qedf_post_io_req(struct qedf
  extern void qedf_process_seq_cleanup_compl(struct qedf_ctx *qedf,
  	struct fcoe_cqe *cqe, struct qedf_ioreq *io_req);
  extern int qedf_send_flogi(struct qedf_ctx *qedf);
 +extern void qedf_get_protocol_tlv_data(void *dev, void *data);
  extern void qedf_fp_io_handler(struct work_struct *work);
 +extern void qedf_get_generic_tlv_data(void *dev, struct qed_generic_tlvs *data);
+ extern void qedf_wq_grcdump(struct work_struct *work);
  
  #define FCOE_WORD_TO_BYTE  4
  #define QEDF_MAX_TASK_NUM	0xFFFF