Subject: linux-next: Tree for May 24

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 18:30:25 +0100

Hi all,

This tree is being released on the 25th but it's actually a snapshot
from the 24th that I started building on the 24th but didn't go as
quickly as hoped, sorry.  There should be another linux-next done by me
for today (25th) as well, that will appear tomorrow all being well.

Stephen should be back on Monday.

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
(patches at http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/next/ ).  If you
are tracking the linux-next tree using git, you should not use "git pull"
to do so as that will try to merge the new linux-next release with the
old one.  You should use "git fetch" and checkout or reset to the new
master.

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log
files in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built
with a defconfig for arm64, an allmodconfig for x86_64, a
multi_v7_defconfig for arm and a native build of tools/perf.

Below is a summary of the state of the merge.

I am currently merging 277 trees (counting Linus' and 64 trees of bug
fix patches pending for the current merge release).

Stats about the size of the tree over time can be seen at
http://neuling.org/linux-next-size.html .