Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 24

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 05:20:24 +1000

Hi Mark,

On Sun, 27 May 2018 19:46:39 +0100 Mark Brown <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 06:30:25PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> 
> > quickly as hoped, sorry.  There should be another linux-next done by me
> > for today (25th) as well, that will appear tomorrow all being well.  

Thanks for taking this on.  It's not a good time in the cycle :-(

> There won't be.  For some reason I need to get to the bottom of the
> builds are taking a lot longer than they have previously which has
> caused a whole bunch of problems.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound good.

> > Stephen should be back on Monday.  

I will start again tomorrow (Tuesday) as today is a public holiday
here.  It seems to be a holiday in the US as well, so things should be
OK (at least quiet :-)).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell