Subject: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 16:04:15 +1000

Hi Rob,

On Wed, 9 May 2018 07:17:06 -0500 Rob Herring <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > and over 2000 more :-(  
> 
> I assume you mean on other files. I've already sent out patches for
> arm and arm64 dts files.

Yeah, we appear to be just down to this now:

arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-apq8064-arrow-sd-600eval.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /soc/mdp@5100000/ports/port@3/endpoint: graph connection to node '/soc/hdmi-tx@4a00000/ports/port@0/endpoint' is not bidirectional
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-evb-act8846.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-evb-rk808.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-jaq.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-jerry.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-minnie.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-pinky.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-speedy.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /dp@ff970000/ports/port@1/endpoint: graph node unit address error, expected "0"

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell