Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 08:40:37 +1000

Hi Masahiro,

After merging the kbuild tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c: In function 'wlc_phy_workarounds_nphy_rev7':
drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c:16563:1: warning: the frame size of 3136 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
 }
 ^
drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c: In function 'wlc_phy_workarounds_nphy_rev3':
drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c:16905:1: warning: the frame size of 2872 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
 }
 ^
drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c: In function 'wlc_phy_cal_txiqlo_nphy':
drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/phy/phy_n.c:26033:1: warning: the frame size of 2432 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes [-Wframe-larger-than=]
 }
 ^

I have no idea what caused these warnings to appear ... nothing in those
functions looks too bad.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell