Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 10:34:03 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/gfs2/bmap.c

between commit:

  628e366df11c ("gfs2: Iomap cleanups and improvements")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  7ee66c03e40a ("iomap: move IOMAP_F_BOUNDARY to gfs2")

from the xfs tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell