Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 19:08:58 +1000

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/ncpfs/dir.c

between commit:

  1c5fedbb508f ("ncp_lookup(): use d_splice_alias()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  bd32895c750b ("staging: ncpfs: delete it")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell