Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 19:12:05 +1000

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/ipx/af_ipx.c
  drivers/staging/ipx/ipx_proc.c

between commits:

  fddda2b7b521 ("proc: introduce proc_create_seq{,_data}")
  db5051ead64a ("net: convert datagram_poll users tp ->poll_mask")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  7a2e838d28cf ("staging: ipx: delete it from the tree")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell