Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the y2038 tree with the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 20:19:27 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the y2038 tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/llite_lib.c
  drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/namei.c
  drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/lmv/lmv_obd.c
  drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/mdc/mdc_reint.c
  drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/obdclass/obdo.c

between commit:

  be65f9ed267f ("staging: lustre: delete the filesystem from the tree.")

from the staging tree and commit:

  18a592632e61 ("lustre: Use long long type to print inode time")

from the y2038 tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell