Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:46:07 +1000

Hi Paul,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c

between commit:

  94c793accacd ("iommu/amd: Hide unused iommu_table_lock")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1df9bb146146 ("EXP iommu: Placeholder for fix in mainline")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (they share some code change) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell