Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cifs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:01:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the cifs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/cifs/transport.c

between commit:

  6da2ec56059c ("treewide: kmalloc() -> kmalloc_array()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1560d69e21c6 ("cifs: push rfc1002 generation down the stack")

from the cifs tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell