Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the scsi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 13:54:58 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  lib/percpu_ida.c

between commit:

  acf3ff616ee2 ("scsi: Remove percpu_ida")

from the scsi tree and commit:

  0c4d6e08c775 ("lib/percpu_ida.c: don't do alloc from per-CPU list if there is none")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file, but clearly the akpm-current
tree commit could be removed) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell