Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the btrfs-kdave tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:59:36 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the btrfs-kdave tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/btrfs/print-tree.c: In function 'print_extent_item':
fs/btrfs/print-tree.c:56:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'btrfs_print_v0_err'; did you mean 'btrfs_print_tree'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   btrfs_print_v0_err(eb->fs_info);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   btrfs_print_tree
fs/btrfs/relocation.c: In function 'find_inline_backref':
fs/btrfs/relocation.c:602:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'btrfs_print_v0_err'; did you mean 'btrfs_print_tree'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   btrfs_print_v0_err(leaf->fs_info);
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   btrfs_print_tree
fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c: In function 'btrfs_lookup_extent_info':
fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c:871:4: error: implicit declaration of function 'btrfs_print_v0_err'; did you mean 'btrfs_print_tree'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    btrfs_print_v0_err(fs_info);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    btrfs_print_tree

Caused by commit

  2a191bb344ee ("btrfs: Add graceful handling of V0 extents")

# CONFIG_BTRFS_ASSERT is not set

I have used the btrfs-kdave tree from next-20180626 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell