Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sunxi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 08:42:48 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the sunxi tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-r40-bananapi-m2-ultra.dts:45:0:
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-r40.dtsi:47:10: fatal error: dt-bindings/clock/sun8i-tcon-top.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dt-bindings/clock/sun8i-tcon-top.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-v40-bananapi-m2-berry.dts:44:0:
arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-r40.dtsi:47:10: fatal error: dt-bindings/clock/sun8i-tcon-top.h: No such file or directory
 #include <dt-bindings/clock/sun8i-tcon-top.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  2324106f7e43 ("ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Add HDMI pipeline")

I have used the sunxi tree from next-20180627 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell