Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 09:56:33 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/net/dsa.h:24:0,
                 from include/linux/platform_data/b53.h:23,
                 from drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_spi.c:25:
include/net/devlink.h: In function 'devlink_param_value_changed':
include/net/devlink.h:771:9: warning: 'return' with a value, in function returning void
  return -EOPNOTSUPP;
         ^
include/net/devlink.h:769:1: note: declared here
 devlink_param_value_changed(struct devlink *devlink, u32 param_id)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of these ...

Introduced by commit

  ea601e170988 ("devlink: Add devlink notifications support for params")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell