Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 14:15:10 +1000

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/skein/skein_generic.c

between commit:

  e50944e219f9 ("crypto: shash - remove useless setting of type flags")

from the crypto tree and commit:

  ee55fe552fcd ("staging/skein: Remove Skein and Threefish code")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell