Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the iommu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:14:45 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iommu/ipmmu-vmsa.c

between commits:

  0b8ac1409641 ("iommu/ipmmu-vmsa: Hook up r8a7796 DT matching code")
  3701c123e1c1 ("iommu/ipmmu-vmsa: Hook up r8a779(70|95) DT matching code")
  98dbffd39a65 ("iommu/ipmmu-vmsa: Hook up R8A77965 DT matching code")

from the iommu tree and commit:

  ac6bbf0cdf42 ("iommu: Remove IOMMU_OF_DECLARE")

from the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the new IOMMU_OF_DECLARE() lines) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell