Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the integrity tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 14:40:38 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the integrity tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

security/integrity/ima/ima_main.c:549:5: error: redefinition of 'ima_load_data'
 int ima_load_data(enum kernel_load_data_id id)
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
security/integrity/ima/ima_main.c:506:5: note: previous definition of 'ima_load_data' was here
 int ima_load_data(enum kernel_load_data_id id)
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  4995c7ac4490 ("ima: based on policy require signed kexec kernel images")

interacting with commit

  16c267aac86b ("ima: based on policy require signed kexec kernel images")

from the sceurity tree.

Basically the same set of patches are in the security tree and the
integrity tree as different commits.  The merge managed to add this
function twice.  I have added a patche to remove one copy of the function.

Please clean up the integrity tree relative to the security tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell