Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 11:25:02 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/skbuff.h

between commit:

  8b7008620b84 ("net: Don't copy pfmemalloc flag in __copy_skb_header()")

from the net tree and commits:

  784abe24c903 ("net: Add decrypted field to skb")
  a48d189ef531 ("net: Move skb decrypted field, avoid explicity copy")

from the net-next tree.

The conflict only occurs because a48d189ef531 didn't put the comment
back on the __unused field that was there before 784abe24c903.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell