Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the nand tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 12:28:06 +1000

Hi Boris,

After merging the nand tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/linux/platform_device.h:14:0,
                 from drivers/mtd/nand/raw/jz4740_nand.c:19:
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/jz4740_nand.c: In function 'jz_nand_detect_bank':
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/jz4740_nand.c:358:23: warning: format '%i' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t {aka long unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
  dev_info(&pdev->dev, "Found chip %i on bank %i\n", chipnr, bank);
                       ^
include/linux/device.h:1397:51: note: in definition of macro 'dev_info'
 #define dev_info(dev, fmt, arg...) _dev_info(dev, fmt, ##arg)
                                                   ^~~

Exposed by commit

  6968e07e8169 ("mtd: rawnand: jz4740: Allow selection of this driver when COMPILE_TEST=y")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell