Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 11:49:25 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/Kconfig

between commit:

  e40562abdf81 ("net: cavium: Add fine-granular dependencies on PCI")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  74525cc5f5f7 ("net: cavium: add missing PCI dependencies")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version, but they were logically
identical) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell