Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:40:45 +1000

Hi Rob,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/dsi/dsi_manager.c

between commit:

  97e14fbeb53f ("drm: drop _mode_ from remaining connector functions")

from the drm tree and commit:

  b6a221993e7c ("drm/msm/dsi: Use one connector for dual DSI mode")

from the drm-msm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed code modified by the former) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell