Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 12:33:01 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got conflicts in:

  net/smc/smc_core.c
  net/smc/smc_ib.c

between commit:

  ddb457c6993b ("net/smc: Replace ib_query_gid with rdma_get_gid_attr")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  7005ada68d17 ("net/smc: use correct vlan gid of RoCE device")
(and maybe others)

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I wasn't sure how to fix this up as so much has changed
in the net-next tree and both modified functions had been (re)moved,
so I effectively reverted the rdma tree commit) and can carry the fix
as necessary.  Please come to some arrangement about this.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell