Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the powerpc tree with the m68k tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 09:27:20 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the powerpc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/m68k/mac/misc.c

between commit:

  5b9bfb8ec467 ("m68k: mac: Use time64_t in RTC handling")

from the m68k tree and commit:

  ebd722275f9c ("macintosh/via-pmu: Replace via-pmu68k driver with via-pmu driver")

from the powerpc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell