Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 09:21:00 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/Kconfig

between commit:

  1572497cb0e6 ("kconfig: include common Kconfig files from top-level Kconfig")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  6c359eb1dcdb ("MIPS: Allow auto-dection of ARCH_PFN_OFFSET & PHYS_OFFSET")

from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell