Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arc-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:11:41 +1000

Hi Vineet,

Today's linux-next merge of the arc-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arc/include/asm/atomic.h

between commit:

  ab0b910490fe ("atomics/arc: Define atomic64_fetch_add_unless()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  39456148db74 ("ARC: atomic64: fix atomic64_add_unless function")

from the arc-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree for now) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell