Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ipvs tree with the netfilter tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 07:57:17 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ipvs tree got a conflict in:

  net/netfilter/ipvs/ip_vs_conn.c

between commit:

  b71ed54dc2a1 ("ipvs: don't show negative times in ip_vs_conn")

from the netfilter tree and commit:

  16e98cec49a4 ("ipvs: don't show negative times in ip_vs_conn")

from the ipvs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the (updated) version from the netfilter tree)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell