Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 13:05:33 +1000

Hi Kees,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c

between commit:

  bef459026b16 ("lkdtm: Test copy_to_user() on bad kernel pointer under KERNEL_DS")

from the tip tree and commit:

  f90d1e0c7804 ("lkdtm: Add a test for STACKLEAK")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c
index 5a755590d3dc,aca26d81e9b8..000000000000
--- a/drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c
+++ b/drivers/misc/lkdtm/core.c
@@@ -183,7 -183,7 +183,8 @@@ static const struct crashtype crashtype
  	CRASHTYPE(USERCOPY_STACK_FRAME_FROM),
  	CRASHTYPE(USERCOPY_STACK_BEYOND),
  	CRASHTYPE(USERCOPY_KERNEL),
 +	CRASHTYPE(USERCOPY_KERNEL_DS),
+ 	CRASHTYPE(STACKLEAK_ERASING),
  };