Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:47:17 +1000

Hi Rob,

After merging the devicetree tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced these warnings:

arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53340-ubnt-unifi-switch8.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi@18000000/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm53340-ubnt-unifi-switch8.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958522er.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958522er.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958525er.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958525er.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958525xmc.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958525xmc.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958622hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958622hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958623hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958623hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm988312hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm988312hr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625k.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /axi/qspi@27200: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625k.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/keystone-k2g-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc@0/qspi@2940000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/keystone-k2g-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/keystone-k2g-ice.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc@0/qspi@2940000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/keystone-k2g-ice.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx50-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@60000000/cspi@63fc0000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx50-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-babbage.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@70000000/spba@70000000/ecspi@70010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-babbage.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-digi-connectcore-jsk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@70000000/spba@70000000/ecspi@70010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-digi-connectcore-jsk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-eukrea-mbimxsd51-baseboard.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@70000000/spba@70000000/ecspi@70010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-eukrea-mbimxsd51-baseboard.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-rdu1.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@70000000/spba@70000000/ecspi@70010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-rdu1.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-scu2-mezz.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@70000000/spba@70000000/ecspi@70010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-scu2-mezz.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-scu3-esb.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@70000000/spba@70000000/ecspi@70010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx51-zii-scu3-esb.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-ppd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@50000000/spba@50000000/ecspi@50010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-ppd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@60000000/ecspi@63fac000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-ppd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-smd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@50000000/spba@50000000/ecspi@50010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-smd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-tx53-x03x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@50000000/spba@50000000/ecspi@50010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-tx53-x03x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-tx53-x13x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips@50000000/spba@50000000/ecspi@50010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx53-tx53-x13x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos_4.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2014000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos_4.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos_7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2014000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos_7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos2_4.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos2_4.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2014000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos2_4.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos2_7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2014000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-aristainetos2_7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2014000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-dfi-fs700-m60.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-dfi-fs700-m60.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-nit6xlite.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-nit6xlite.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-nitrogen6x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-nitrogen6x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-phytec-mira-rdk-nand.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-phytec-mira-rdk-nand.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-phytec-pbab01.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-phytec-pbab01.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-rex-basic.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-rex-basic.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-sabreauto.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-sabreauto.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-sabrelite.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-sabrelite.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-sabresd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-sabresd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-ts4900.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-ts4900.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-ts7970.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-ts7970.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6dl-comtft.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6dl-comtft.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8034.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8034.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8034-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8034-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8035.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8035.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8035-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6s-8035-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-801x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-801x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-80xx-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-80xx-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-8033-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-8033-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-8033.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-8033.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-811x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-811x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-81xx-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-tx6u-81xx-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b450v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b450v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2018000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b450v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b850v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b850v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2018000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b850v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b650v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b650v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2018000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-b650v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-cm-fx6.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-cm-fx6.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dfi-fs700-m60.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dfi-fs700-m60.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dhcom-pdk2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dhcom-pdk2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dmo-edmqmx6.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2018000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dmo-edmqmx6.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-display5-tianma-tm070-1280x768.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@200c000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-display5-tianma-tm070-1280x768.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dms-ba16.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dms-ba16.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2018000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-dms-ba16.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-evi.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-evi.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2018000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-evi.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5400-a.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-gw5400-a.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-marsboard.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-marsboard.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-nitrogen6x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-nitrogen6x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-mccmon6.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-mccmon6.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-nitrogen6_max.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-nitrogen6_max.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-nitrogen6_som2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-nitrogen6_som2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-phytec-mira-rdk-emmc.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-phytec-mira-rdk-emmc.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-phytec-mira-rdk-nand.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-phytec-mira-rdk-nand.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-rex-pro.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-rex-pro.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-phytec-pbab01.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2010000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-phytec-pbab01.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabreauto.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabreauto.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabrelite.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabrelite.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabresd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-sabresd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-ts4900.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-ts4900.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-ts7970.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-ts7970.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1010.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1010.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1010-comtft.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1010-comtft.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1020-comtft.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1020-comtft.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1020.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1020.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1036.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1036.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1036-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1036-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-10x0-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-10x0-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1110.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-1110.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-11x0-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-tx6q-11x0-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-utilite-pro.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-utilite-pro.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-zii-rdu2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-zii-rdu2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-nitrogen6_max.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-nitrogen6_max.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-nitrogen6_som2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-nitrogen6_som2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-phytec-mira-rdk-nand.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-phytec-mira-rdk-nand.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-sabreauto.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-sabreauto.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-sabresd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-sabresd.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8037.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8037.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8037-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8037-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8137-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8137-mb7.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8137.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-tx6qp-8137.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-zii-rdu2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qp-zii-rdu2.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sl-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-nitrogen6sx.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-nitrogen6sx.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-reva.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2100000/qspi@21e4000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-reva.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-sai.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2100000/qspi@21e4000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-sai.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2100000/qspi@21e4000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2100000/qspi@21e0000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-opos6uldev.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2014000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-opos6uldev.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-tx6ul-0010.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@200c000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-tx6ul-0010.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-tx6ul-0011.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@200c000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-tx6ul-0011.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-tx6ul-mainboard.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@200c000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ul-tx6ul-mainboard.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-14x14-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2100000/qspi@21e0000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-14x14-evk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-colibri-wifi-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@2000000/spba-bus@2000000/ecspi@2008000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6ull-colibri-wifi-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-colibri-emmc-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@30800000/spba-bus@30800000/ecspi@30840000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-colibri-emmc-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@30800000/spba-bus@30800000/ecspi@30840000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-sdb-sht11.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@30800000/spba-bus@30800000/ecspi@30840000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-sdb-sht11.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-sdb.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@30800000/spba-bus@30800000/ecspi@30840000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-sdb.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7s-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@30800000/spba-bus@30800000/ecspi@30840000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7s-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-moxa-uc-8410a.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/quadspi@1550000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-moxa-uc-8410a.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-qds.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/dspi@2100000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-qds.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-twr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/dspi@2110000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a-twr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf500-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@40000000/dspi1@4002d000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf500-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@40000000/dspi1@4002d000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-colibri-eval-v3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-twr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@40000000/dspi0@4002c000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-twr.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-cfu1.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@40000000/dspi1@4002d000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-cfu1.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-dev-rev-c.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@40000000/dspi0@4002c000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-dev-rev-c.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-ssmb-spu3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/aips-bus@40000000/dspi1@4002d000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/vf610-zii-ssmb-spu3.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n9.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ocp@68000000/i2c@48060000/ak8975@0f: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "f"
arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-boneblack.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ocp/i2c@44e0b000/tda19988: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "70"
arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-boneblack-wireless.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ocp/i2c@44e0b000/tda19988: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "70"
arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-pdu001.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): /ocp/spi@481a0000/cfaf240320a032t: SPI bus unit address format error, expected "0"
arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-sancloud-bbe.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ocp/i2c@44e0b000/tda19988: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "70"
arch/arm/boot/dts/am335x-osd3358-sm-red.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /ocp/i2c@44e0b000/pressure@78: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "76"
arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp@44000000/qspi@47900000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am43x-epos-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-idk-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp@44000000/qspi@47900000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-idk-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-sk-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp@44000000/qspi@47900000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am437x-sk-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am57xx-cl-som-am57x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am57xx-cl-som-am57x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am57xx-sbc-am57x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am57xx-sbc-am57x.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am571x-idk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am571x-idk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am572x-idk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am572x-idk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am574x-idk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/am574x-idk.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra7-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72-evm-revc.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra72-evm-revc.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra71-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra71-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra76-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /ocp/qspi@4b300000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dra76-evm.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-apq8064-arrow-sd-600eval.dtb: Warning (graph_endpoint): /soc/mdp@5100000/ports/port@3/endpoint: graph connection to node '/soc/hdmi-tx@4a00000/ports/port@0/endpoint' is not bidirectional
arch/arm/boot/dts/socfpga_cyclone5_de0_nano_soc.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /soc/i2c@ffc04000/adxl345@0: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "53"
arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157c-ev1.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /soc/qspi@58003000: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157c-ev1.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-zc702.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /amba/i2c@e0004000/i2c-mux@74/i2c@7/hwmon@52: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "34"
arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-zc702.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /amba/i2c@e0004000/i2c-mux@74/i2c@7/hwmon@53: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "35"
arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-zc702.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /amba/i2c@e0004000/i2c-mux@74/i2c@7/hwmon@54: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "36"
arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-zc770-xm010.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): /amba/spi@e0007000/flash@0: SPI bus unit address format error, expected "1"
arch/arm/boot/dts/zynq-zc770-xm013.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): /amba/spi@e0006000/eeprom@0: SPI bus unit address format error, expected "2"
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-cubox.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /i2c-mux/i2c@0/clock-generator: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "60"
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-cubox.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@10600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-cubox.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-cubox-es.dtb: Warning (i2c_bus_reg): /i2c-mux/i2c@0/clock-generator: I2C bus unit address format error, expected "60"
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-cubox-es.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@10600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-cubox-es.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-d2plug.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@10600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-d2plug.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-dove-db.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@10600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-dove-db.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-d3plug.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@10600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-d3plug.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-sbc-a510.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@10600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-sbc-a510.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_bridge): /mbus/internal-regs/spi-ctrl@14600: node name for SPI buses should be 'spi'
arch/arm/boot/dts/dove-sbc-a510.dtb: Warning (spi_bus_reg): Failed prerequisite 'spi_bus_bridge'

Introduced by commit

  52786e7517a2 ("scripts/dtc: Update to upstream version v1.4.7-14-gc86da84d30e4")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell