Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 10:24:52 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/batman-adv/main.h

between commit:

  dabeb13eee81 ("batman-adv: Increase version number to 2018.3")

from the net tree and commit:

  138c72efbd5d ("batman-adv: Start new development cycle")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I used the net-next tree version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell