Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:19:56 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/lib/bpf/Build

between commit:

  6d41907c630d ("tools lib bpf: Provide wrapper for strerror_r to build in !_GNU_SOURCE systems")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  f7010770fbac ("tools/bpf: move bpf/lib netlink related functions into a new file")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc tools/lib/bpf/Build
index 6eb9bacd1948,512b2c0ba0d2..000000000000
--- a/tools/lib/bpf/Build
+++ b/tools/lib/bpf/Build
@@@ -1,1 -1,1 +1,1 @@@
- libbpf-y := libbpf.o bpf.o nlattr.o btf.o libbpf_errno.o str_error.o
 -libbpf-y := libbpf.o bpf.o nlattr.o btf.o libbpf_errno.o netlink.o
++libbpf-y := libbpf.o bpf.o nlattr.o btf.o libbpf_errno.o str_error.o netlink.o