Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 12:50:16 +1000

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/filesystems/00-INDEX

between commit:

  a7ddcea58ae2 ("Drop all 00-INDEX files from Documentation/")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  a779df303b05 ("Documentation: filesystems: remove reminiscences of POHMELFS")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell